2300 plus v.4
It is a compact random access clinical chemistry analyzer that processes up to 230 tests/hour. It uses plastic cuvettes for reading that the instrument automatically washes. It is an open system that counts with suggested applications for the most usual reagents, although the user can always get optimal results using Wiener lab.’s reagents. More than 100 available applications and assigned values for calibrators and controls for this instrument.
Key features and benefits:
* Its 48 positions for reagents cover the whole range of routine tests of a medium-sized laboratory in only one cycle.
* The instrument comes with 2 reaction trays of 80 positions. 160 determinations can be processed in only one cycle with minimum operator intervention.
* Designed for working in the roughest conditions, minimum after-sales maintenance. Online diagnosing and training available.
* Bidirectional: it can be easily interfaced with a LIS system.
* Software languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Greek, French, Polish, Italian.
48 reagent positions
Cooling system by Peltier: up to 12°C below Room Temperature (RT)
20, 30 and 50 mL vials
Programmable volume: R1: 0-700 μL; R2: 0-450 μL
Standard reagent volume: 200 μL
48 sample positions.
Tubes or sample cups.
Volume: 2-100 μL.
80 washable cuvettes with 0.6 cm optical path length.
Minimum reading volume: 200 μL.
Incubation system with air circulation (30°C and 37°C).
True double beam optical system.
Filters: 340, 405, 505, 550, 570, 590, 650, 700 and 767 nm (380 or 450 nm optional).
Width: 10 nm.
Range: -0.1 -3.6 Abs.
Halogen lamp: 6V-20W.
Routine, Stat, Batch and Profiles.
Fully automatic 5-step washing and drying system.
Consumption: < 1 Lt/hour